Kick-start your career with Bega Group
Graduates at Bega
Bega graduates will undertake a comprehensive 2-year rotational program with a focus on technical knowledge and skills, Bega business acumen and personal development opportunities to prepare you for an exciting career. Working on day-to-day activities to support your immediate team as well as engaging in challenging and meaningful projects.
- 3 rotations of 8 months to allow in-depth functional insight
- Dedicated Rotational Manager for technical development in each function
- Mentor for career development aligned with target role post Graduate program
- A Graduate program buddy to familiarise you with the Bega environment
What we’re looking for in our graduates
- A hunger to learn and grow, with an open mind
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in a team
- A sense of curiosity and an innovative approach to problem solving
- Resourcefulness, adaptability, and resilience in the face of challenge
- A reputation for producing quality work
How to apply
The Bega Rise Graduate Program is currently closed. Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with future intakes. Alternatively, check out our Current Vacancies page for entry-level positions.
To learn more about what’s involved in the Graduate Program selection process click here.